QuickPractice Change Log
Below you’ll find details of recent updates to QuickPractice. Please note: QuickPractice updates are available free of charge only to clients with a current support contract. If you have any questions, please contact tech support at 516-745-0888 (M-F, 9am-7pm EST).
Version 5.2.3 (Released 10.9.12)
- Added 9F referral loop for electronic claims. Field is located in additional screen.
- Carrier drop down no longer automatically populates Ins Plan/Program field.
Version 5.2.1 (Released 7.2.12)
- Added three new codes for claim filing indicator code list:
- 17- Dental Maintenance Organization
- FI- Federal Employees Program
- MA- Medicare Part A
- Added support for 5010 QuickEligibility.
- Added 1A Blue Cross legacy modifier for paper billing.
- Added an option to disable the patient delete function upon client’s request.
Version 5.1.3 (Released 6.1.12)
- Corrected issue on Claim Data screen, fields blank themselves when you hit Refresh.
- Corrected issue in patient billing where the provider address would display “City, City Zip” instead of “City, State Zip”. This only occured when the Pay-To Provider option is checked for the same provider the patient is assigned to on Pat Info tab.
- Corrected issue where Transaction Detail Report was not filtering unapplied payments.